ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE – VER. 8.4.1
- Massive Attack
- Infinite Health
Form your own pirate crew and set sail for adventure!
Use the simple tap controls to pull off powerful combos!
The world of One Piece awaits you!
-An All-New Battle System Made Just for Your Smartphone!-
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE features intuitive tap controls that’ll have you sending foes flying in no time! Tap your characters at the right time to form combos and deal massive damage! What’s more, each character possesses unique special abilities that make battles even more exciting! Re-enact thrilling showdowns from the original story using your favorite One Piece characters!
-Relive Your Favorite Moments from the One Piece Storyline!-
The tale begins in Fushia Village, where a young Luffy has his fateful encounter with Red-Haired Shanks. With each Quest you complete, another chapter of the epic tale unfolds, allowing you to experience the magnificent story of One Piece all over again!
-Form a Crew with Your Favorite One Piece Characters!-
Collect WANTED posters in battle and head to the Tavern to recruit new characters for your crew! There are tons of recruits available, including both major and supporting characters! Gather your favorite pirates and train them to become the mightiest crew to ever sail the seas!
-Perform “Tandem” Attacks to Deal Huge Damage!-
Chain together attacks with certain characters in a specific order to perform a Tandem attack that deals incredible damage to all enemies!
[Recommended OS Versions]
Android 4.0 or later
(1) Operation is not supported for models and OS versions other than those recommended.
(2) Depending on your usage, there may be cases where operation is unstable even with the recommended models.
(3) Regarding the recommended OS versions, although it says “Android 4.0 or later,” this does not guarantee that the latest OS version is supported.
How To Install the mod
- Download All Part
- Install this Apk
- Copy folder OBB to Androidobb
- play game – Done
- ติดตั้ง APK ลงเครื่องมือถือ Android ของคุณ
- ก๊อบโฟลเดอร์ใน OBB ไปไว้ที่ Androidobb (ถ้ามีมาให้)